|Get a Travel Insurance Quote|
WHETHER YOU TAKE ONE VACATION A YEAR, or travel internationally on a regular basis for business, a good travel insurance plan will cover you for virtually every unexpected contingency. From travel delays due to bad weather or a missed connection, a lost piece of luggage, or a medical emergency in a foreign country, help is only a phone call away.
Xpertise Cruise Travel highly recommends purchasing travel insurance to protect your financial investment and your peace of mind. Here are our Top 10 Reasons why we believe that travel insurance is a must-have accessory.
1. Your flight has been cancelled
2. Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled
3. Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport
4. You're involved in an accident and adequate medical treatment is not available. You need medical evacuation
5. You need to cancel your trip due to illness
6. Your cruise line, airline or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination
7. You have a medical emergency in a foreign country
8. A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you are planning to visit and you want to cancel your trip
9. A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel or cruise
10. You lose your job but you've already paid for your trip or cruise and need your cash back
"The world is a book, and those who do not travel, read only a page." - St. Augustine.
Kerry & Nancylee Stange, MCC/ACC
Kerry & Nancylee are Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) Accredited Cruise Counsellors and business owners of Xpertise Cruise Travel in Trinity, FL.
With over 25 years of experience, specializing in cruise travel; they offer the perfect mix of knowledge, customer service and Xpertise necessary to plan cruise vacation experiences of a lifetime based on customer lifestyles and personal preferences.